Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bella

Well, Turkey Day came and gone and I'm still sick?! Was your day at least eventful? I left work at 4 and hubby's aunt was having a turkey dinner at her house for a few of us, and we all know I'm not turning down turkey! We did have a really nice time, so if you are reading this Sandy, thank you *smile*. I woke up Friday with a very raspy voice (which is a regular occurrence once I get a cold) so I new it was going to be a long day. By the end of the day, voice was gone, and I was sad. I was even sadder on Saturday when I couldn't even squeak! Sunday and Monday were about the same, but I did get to nap quite a bit. So I went back to work today sounding just like I did on Friday =( The good news is...I may get to see "New Moon" tomorrow!!! I'm so excited!!! My gf has some time off work that she needed to use, so if all goes well, we're going tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed. To celebrate, I think I'm going to go on a Twilight Saga obsession, lol. I'm hittin' up Cora's "The Saga" series for some tuts, so keep your little eyeballs peeled. First up is Bella, and you can find it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...