Friday, December 18, 2009

So....I was thinking...

Yeah, I know, the four worst words that ever come out of my mouth, lol. For those that don't know, I offered tags for request for years, until this fall when the requests got way out of hand. I had several people requesting large amounts of tags (limit is five at a time) and I mean large!! Ten different people had requested 150+ tags at one time, but most averaged 30+. I did very much appreciate those that followed the rules and I tried to deliver tags in a timely manner, regardless of the less than polite emails that I would receive a day later wondering where their tags were. I do miss offering the tags...so...what was I thinking you may ask? I thought about either opening the requests again and giving it one more go...or doing an always list with a cap limit. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If enough people show interest, I'll go ahead and give it a whirl!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...