Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So What Has Been Up With Me Lately...

You may ask...well, even if you didn't, I'm tellin' ya. I'm having a hard time accessing Fotki, 4Shared, and a few other well used sites with my IE. I'm beyond frustrated with that. Couldn't get them to load using Mozilla either, now I'm using Opera. My Incredimail hates me, yes, I'm convinced of this. But....there is good news! If you have any tag orders from me from anywhere that I offer them, they are all completed! I'm going to do another clean up of my blog today to, clean out sales ads, etc. that are no longer current.

On a happier note, thank you for all my birthday emails, messages, etc. My mom bought me a laminating machine so I'll be able to finally do something about the projects that I have sitting here. Cousin baked me an apple pie and MIL baked me cupcakes so I have plenty of goodies to munch on. Hubby gave me money towards this months car payment so I'm definately happy there. So that is my life in a nutshell lately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...