Saturday, June 5, 2010

Don't Ya'll Faint At Once...

Yes...after a four month hiatus I'm back!! I would like to say better than ever, but I'll let you be the judge, lol. I'm actually really excited to be opening up PSP again and to be able to create tags. I don't think I'll be making any more tagger size kits, but I still have some templates on my to-do list. Where have I been hiding the last few months you ask? Well, ok, so you didn't, but I'll tell ya anyway. I just needed a break from the computer to be honest. I devoted some very much needed time to my family, and I'm very happy that I did. Also, hubby bought me a new Nikon SLR for Christmas so I've refound my love of photography. I've already taken thousands of pictures, and only reformatted the wrong card once *rolls eyes*. So keep your eyes peeled for some new tags!! I will be reopening some form of requests soon also =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...