Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Ok, so I'm a little behind in the New Year's wishes, lol. That really can't surprise you! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and truly enjoyed themselves. Ours was quiet this year, I even took the day off work so I could spend some quality time with Scott before we went to his mom's house. The day after I started the reformat of my computer. I forgot how much fun that was *ggrrrrr*. I had just done it in August I believe, but someone who shall remain nameless was using my computer and then it started acting funny. My antivirus said I was good, but I didn't want to take the chance. I just today finally installed my fonts and plugins. Still don't have some programs on here, but until I need them, I'm not too worried about it. I had made two tags right before then using Creationz by Jo's "Party Time" kit for New Years, and I wish I would have been able to post them on time. One's my own and the other I tried to follow a tut.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...