Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm hoping GRRRR sums up my feelings as of late. I haven't even opened PSP if that tells you anything. I didn't get a job that I thought I was destined to get, so I've been a little depressed to say the least. Chocolate and tagging didn't even help. Then I spent some time getting my house ready for my stepdaughter to come up for Spring Break. I have to laugh because it's beautiful and sunny (80°) where she was, and she's come up here and it's 30° and snowing! I don't know about you, but I'm having a lot of problems with Fotki and 4 Shared in IE. After a week, I finally figured out if I use Opera I could get them both to work. My Incredimail is also acting up, almost all the messages are blank. Very frustrating to say the least. I finally did some tags today though and I've added them up for request. For those that have outstanding requests, please be patient with me.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...