Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Lion and The Lamb

Ok, indulge me in another new Twilight tag, lol. Rachelz Expressionz just released her Twilight kit so I jumped on it pretty quick! I can't believe how many requests I get for these style of tags either! In one week, I had almost 100! You are definately keeping me busy! Which does bring me to one teeny little thing. I have a request limit of "five" tags at a time. I've had several people ask me about this. What this means is that you go to the gallery, leave your name and email on the "five" tags that you would like, I send them to you, then you are more than welcome to come back for another visit. The reason why I had to implement this rule is because I had several people coming in and requestion 20+ tags at a time. I do all my tags by hand, no scripting, so this takes time and I can't fill everyone's orders promptly, and that isn't fair to the others. So I very much appreciate your cooperation with this. It has been running smoothly so this will prolly stay in the rules. So...with that being said...head on over and request yours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...