Monday, February 9, 2009

Edward & Bella

Ok, so I'm a Twilight fanatic! I don't usually tag on the weekends, but I was able to yesterday and spent it with my favorite vampire =) These are available in the gallery if you would like your own. As a friendly reminder; please do not just take the tags to share or rip apart. They are there for request, and I will happily make one with whatever name that you would like on it. Even if you have the same name as me, which I think is fantastic, please ask for your very own. You wouldn't want me to provoke the Volturi now would you, lol? K, the public service announcement is over and the regularly scheduled posts will begin momentarily.







1 comment:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi Deb, Really gorgeous. You've really caputred each and every precious moment. Love Twilight, read all 4 books in a few days, couldn't put them down LOL xx Well hubby could get his own tea if he knew where the kitchen was xx Thanks so much for sharing. Love and Angel blessings xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...