Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why I Am Up Til 4 am

I don't know if being unemployed has been good for my muse or what, but there are some nights that I can't even go to bed. I was up til 4 am twice last week scrapping/tagging. I originally started to follow templates by Kim Hill and then it took a life of it's own. The template is for 2x3 keychains, but I'm also using it for photo frames. I have used tubes from various artists to represent family since I don't want to post them *they will kill me!!* What started the last round of creativity is somebody in Truly Inspired sent through a link to Berry Bliss and things went downhill from there, lol. You know the usual line, " but they were having a sale". I have found some more favorite artists, like I really needed to do that. I bought a lot of Teresa's sets and when I have more money, I'm really going to go empty some internet shelves =)


Scraps by Teresa of Boundless Bliss and the tube is from Zindy


Scraps by Scrappy Lover and the tube is from Zindy


Scraps by Teresa of Boundless Bliss and the tube is from Zindy


Scraps by Teresa of Boundless Bliss and the tube is from Keith Garvey


Scraps by Teresa of Boundless Bliss and the tubes are from Ismael Rac


Scraps by Lisa of Sophisticated Scraps and the tubes are from Ismael Rac


Scraps by Kirsty of Kirsty's Scraps and the tubes are from Zindy


Scraps by Kirsty of Kirsty's Scraps and the tubes are from Elias Chatzoudis

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...