Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tara

I had made a few True Blood tags right before I reformatted my computer, but am just now finding time to get them tutted up for ya. For those that don't know, after a year of being off work, I've finally found a job! In this area they are very hard to come by, so when this opportunity came along, I jumped on it. It isn't exactly what I wanted to do or even in my field, but it's a paycheck and I'm definately pleased with that aspect!! I'm having a hard time adjusting, especially to the hours, I don't get home til after 10 p.m. now. I have a two inch binder that is my how to do my job manual and I have to learn it all by the end of this month (and yes, there is a test, lol). It's stressing me beyond belief. So, to make a long story shorter, until I get myself all organized I'll be sparse for a bit. Not being with my mouse is going to give me separation anxiety, roflmao. Anyway, if you are a True Blood fan, you'll love the next coupla tags. If you're lookin' for Eric (I know I would be) he's a few posts back, as he was the first one I had completed. All the tags are using the "Bon Temps Collection" that Oopsie Daisy has out right now that you can find at Totally Sweet Designs. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...