Friday, September 12, 2008

Crayola

Yes, unemployment has gotten the best of me...I was visiting the Crayola site. I should leave it at that, but I can't have your opinions of me reinforced by my own silly statements. I was on a blog, obviously it belonged to a mommy, and she took this color test where you had to name the colors of crayons. Well, she named all 64 and only made 12 mistakes. Sounds easy. I made...are you sitting down...of course you are, you're at your computer...or someone's computer anyway...yes, I'm stalling...I made 44 mistakes! How the hell hard is it to name a crayon?! Well, I choose all the artsy names that I thought sounded better, they went a little more basic. So, Crayola, when you come up with a line of crayons for adults, call me. I have your names!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...