Monday, January 12, 2009

Pawsatively Purffect!!

Ok, I thought my title was cute, lol! Finished a few things today that I'm very contented with! First is a tag that I made using the Purrectly Scrapped kit by Jillann that you can find here. I love the poem "Rainbow Bridge" and I used the last paragraph of it for the tag. The second is more of a layout I suppose, but I created it as a tag. Those lovely little angels are my two youngest babies. I used Jillann's kit again, and this adorable word art that I found at Tracey's. Also I created a template to use for it, so that is also free for you to download, just click on the preview. If you use it, could ya let me know so I can post other ones. Stay warm!!







2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 08:59pm, NY 11:59pm] - 13 Jan [UK 04:59am, OZ 03:59pm] ).

Debbie said...

I love your kitties. We have none the now, qand I really miss them. Can't beat a wee snuggle, or when they curl up on your lap to sleep. Bless. Have a great day. Angel blessings xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...